oh man I cannot figure out how to use my blog. It's sad that i know as much about computers as my grandma! But lucky for me Jana said she would help me so hopefully ill get it looking better.
Kira! I didn't know you had a blog!! You should update it a little :) it was great to see you the other day, I hope we can do something soon :) miss ya
5 comments:
Kira! Hi this is Lacey. I havent heard or seen you forever! How are you? I just really wanted to shout you a holla and find out whats new:) I miss you
Kira girl...I just waiting to help you out! Call me when your ready and you can come over.
Hey you! Did you fall off the earth?? J/K How's school? I changed my blog address to
trentandjanasmadhouse.blogspot
talk to you soon.
Hey I forgot. I made my blog private. So I need oyur email to send you an invite. email it to me!
janawilliams@q.com
Kira! I didn't know you had a blog!! You should update it a little :) it was great to see you the other day, I hope we can do something soon :) miss ya
Post a Comment